- AANP Convention 2011 August 15-18, Hyatt Regency, Bellevue, WA www.naturopathic.org
The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians’ 27th Annual Convention & Exposition will be held at the Hyatt Regency in beautiful Bellevue, WA. We invite you to join us for the nation’s largest gathering of Naturopathic Physicians!
- 10th Congress of the International Society for the Study of Fatty Acids & Lipids May 26-30, 2012, Westin Bayshore Hotel, Vancouver, Canada www.issfal2012.com
This Congress offers scientific sessions that share the full spectrum of advances in lipid and fatty acid research internationally. ISSFAL is an International Scientific Society established in 1991, of more than 500 members from more than 40 countries. ISSFAL members are scientists, medical professionals, educators, administrators, communicators and others with an interest in the health effects of dietary fats, oils and lipids; members include researchers carrying out studies on the health effects of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, conjugated linoleic acids (CLA), saturated and monounsaturated fatty acids as well as other lipids. ISSFAL is the foremost International Scientific Society dealing exclusively with the health impact of dietary lipids.
- 20th Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging and Aesthetic Medicine (A4M) May 17-19, Marriot Orlando World Center, Orlando, Florida. www.a4m.com/anti-aging-conference-orlando-2012
A forum of educational exchange between the most-focused group of primary care physicians of any new and growing medical specialty of medical care. It offers a scientific conference at which you will learn about the latest advances in anti-aging medicine from international speakers, delivering dozens of scientific papers. It also provides an exposition at which innovative products in preventive health are showcased.
- 9th Annual Nutrition & Health Conference April 16-18, 2012, Westin Boston Waterfront Boston, Massachusetts www.nutritionandhealthconf.org
Nutrition & Health: State of the Science and Clinical Applications is the premier nutrition conference for health professionals in the United States. Presented by Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona College of Medicine, the conference assembles internationally-recognized researchers, clinicians, educators, and chefs, all of whose work focuses on the interface between nutrition and healthful living.
- Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives March 22-25, 2012, at The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone, St. Helena, California. www.healthykitchens.org
An Annual Gathering of Physicians, Dietitians, Nurses and other Healthcare Professionals; Hospital, Insurance, and Other Healthcare Executives; and Healthcare Foodservice Directors and Executive Chefs.
- Integrative Healthcare Symposium February 8-11, 2012, in NYC www.ihsymposium.com
Integrative Healthcare Symposium is the premier gathering place for the most influential and inspiring multi-disciplinary practitioners and healthcare professionals who are dedicated to improving patient care and defining the future of integrative healthcare."
- 19th Annual A4M Conference Dec. 8-10, Las Vegas www.worldhealth.net
This winter, the world’s leading anti-aging experts will gather in Las Vegas to convene the largest and most influential conference and expo worldwide on preventative medicine and bio-medical technologies!"
- Mythbusters! Wise Traditions Conference November 11-14, Dallas, TX www.westonaprice.org
Who Should Attend Wise Traditions?
Doctors, nurses, nutritionists, dietitians, parents, students, food writers, food providers, farmers, public servants, teachers, patients, activists, agriculture professionals, people interested in nutrition, people with no interest in nutrition, people who love to cook, people who hate to cook, people who like to eat, Baby Boomers concerned about their health, grandparents concerned about their grandchildren, couples who want healthy babies, people who want answers, people who love controversy. . . and You!"
- AANP Convention 2011 August 17-20, Arizona Biltmore www.naturopathic.org
This year's theme is "Composing Effective Patient Care" and the line-up of Speakers is first rate. Keynotes include Michael Murray, ND, Jeffrey Smith, Alan Gaby, MD, Drs. Paul Herscu and Amy Rothenberg, and Matt Baral, ND. Of course there are a host of other expert presenters on topics to deepen our work with our patients and community."
- Food As Medicine June 9-12, Washington, DC The Center for Mind-Body Medicine
Integrating Nutrition into Clinical Practice, Medical Education & Community Health.
This program provides the latest in science-based nutrition education and is designed to give graduates the knowledge, confidence, compassion and skills required to integrate food as medicine in their clinical practice."
(l to r) Dr. Michael Crawford, Cdr Joseph Hibbeln, MD and Randy Hartnell with a shining Copper River King salmon.
From "A Celebration of DHA," Royal Society of Medicine, London. (May 2010)